Saturday, July 17, 2010

I’m back and reloaded!

It’s been five months since I last wrote on my blog. Many things have happened during this time, the most significant one: selling my business. A couple of weeks ago I ended one of the most important chapters of my life. Owning a restaurant was not only one of my biggest challenges, it was a life changing experience that brought incredible professional and personal growth. There is definitely a V before and after. I feel happy and blessed to have had an opportunity like that.

The good news is that I feel it’s time to fly to new horizons, share all what I learned and most importantly, keep learning from life and others!

So I’m back and reloaded, ready to keep dreaming and of course BLOGGING!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to have you again! I love the way you talk about experiences, always positive! Thanks for spreading your energy everywhere!

    ReplyDelete